This quick banana mousse recipe makes an unbelievably satisfying dessert or snack. Whipped bananas have a light and creamy texture that can be made into a sweet tooth-satisfying dessert without refined sugars.
Sweetened with honey and vanilla extract, then mixed with yogurt, this banana mousse tastes like a light and fluffy pudding.
Serve with banana slices and mint leaves, or dress up this dessert even more with fresh berries, sliced grapes, and a sprinkling of orange zest.
Remember! When you choose to eat dairy, always go organic.
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat (2%) milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ medium bananas, sliced, reserve 8 slices for garnish
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) plain organic yogurt
- 4 fresh mint leaves (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place milk, honey, extract, and bananas in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place milk mixture in a medium bowl. Fold in yogurt; mix well. Cover.
Chill in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 45 minutes.
Portion mousse into four small serving bowls. Garnish each with two banana slices and one mint leaf.